Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Careers

When I was younger I've always wanted to be either a teacher, a chef, or something to do with fashion and I must say I accomplish a little bit of each category.
My second job was as a after school assistant teacher for a 2nd-6th graders, it was madness but I stayed there for 3 years.
Then moved on to being a sales in retail. It was definitely a different environment but I soon got obsess with fashion, I guess you can say it was a good thing:)
During this whole time I just graduated high school majoring in Culinary Arts and got accepted to three colleges, the only three I've signed up for and I got accepted!
When I decided which one I wanted to go to, I was so excited for the journey of really being in the food industry. I've intern several places like Sazon Restaurant which was authentic Puerto Rican  Cuisine in Tribeca, NYC, a must try!!
From there I worked in Dos Camios Third Ave which was a modern Mexican Cuisine Restaurant in Midtown, Lexington. Then from there to Rayuela which was a free-style Latino Cuisine in Allen street, LES (LOWER EAST SIDE). As you can tell I like SPANISH FOOD!!:) So flavorful and bold.
I love catering and I do some on the side, its good for the experience as well.

Looking back I've accomplish so much and am grateful of everything!

Hopefully I reach my goals of having my own Hotel Restaurant with Asian-Latin Fusion Cuisine one day!!!

LINDAA

No comments:

Post a Comment