Sunday, May 27, 2012

Palisades Mall

YAHH my first time to Palisades Mall the other day and I'm glad I went because it was gorgz && huge. I wish we got there eariler because I only got to shop in 3 stores then the mall closed. But overall it was a lovely experience, met a bunch of people, all sweethearts. I am in love with the store fashion to figure now!!:) love love love their clothing esp in store. There was a big section of Sales!:) and when I went everything in the store was buy one, get one 50% off so that was a plus!! Some pictures of that day:)


 my friend and one of my new roomie KAYLA:) 
 nema:) kayla's grandmama
 peace sign

 Keychain that Kayla got me from her visit to HAWAII. it says I'm SOY happy *asian voice* LOL

 Phil & Kayla
 on our way 
 Kayla&II
 Phil,me,kayla
 :D
 trying out hats
 what ya think?


 woot woot PLUS SIZE! 
 not bad
 take 1
 take 2

 inside the mall



LINDAA

No comments:

Post a Comment